Friday, March 15, 2013

Although I have written other small blogs of my travels and such this is my first public blog.  I have decided to write this blog because I am a life time learner of the world.  By far I do not claim to know everything, nor am I an expert on anything.  I have many interests and enjoy researching to make life better.  I hope to bring into light and experience things that others might not have the time to research but are interested in.

A bit about myself:
I am in my early thirties. I have a bachelors degree in zoology.  I also minored in chemistry and soil science.  I am married to a chef but our marriage is not recognized in the state that we currently live.  I do not have children but I have many pets that I will probably write about.  I really enjoy all sciences although I have not dove into the soft sciences such as psychology or philosophy.  I am not a great speller and my grammar could probably use some work.  I was born and raised in the Willamette River watershed of Oregon but now live in the Greater Miami River watershed of Ohio.  I strive to live as ecofriendly as I can with in the budget I have. I have many interests, as you will probably see.

No comments:

Post a Comment